Monday, October 22, 2007

Daily Draw: Halloween Tarot ~ 3 of Pumpkins

This craftsman is justifiably proud of his service. How many places do we do business each day where we can say the same thing? Ask a clerk where something is and you get the shoulder shrug. Tell a waitperson what you got isn't how you ordered it and you get the shoulder shrug with a mealy sorry. We've had two Sirius Radios in less than a year, both died within 2 months. We love the service, have a lifetime subscription but what the hell good is it without working equipment? We've been waiting 3 days for a call back from Dodge. It took me months to get a replacement card for one of my decks. It is ridiculous, the level of service we put up with.

I'm reminded today to consider my own level of service. Have I asked my clients if they are happy or do I just assume it because I can't be bothered to make a greater effort?

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." ~ Vince Lombardi 1913-1970

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn