Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Daily Draw: Halloween Tarot ~ 5 of Imps

Yesterday I was invited to revisit a forum I hadn't been to in a long time. Shudder. Lecturing, sniping, bickering, one-upmanship, meta discussions galore, simpering 'peacemakers'. I still have a leftover sour feeling and I was only there about 1/2 hour. What is it about a group of women that brings out the very worst of our traits? We can be and are better than this. Are we doomed never to grow beyond 5 Imps behavior?

I'm remind by this card I'm thankful I'm no longer associated with that herd.

“Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea- massive, difficult to redirect, and a source of mind boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it." ~ Gene Spafford 1956-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn