Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Daily Draw Llewellyn Tarot: The Chariot

Time flies. Here we are approaching mid-October and I don't even know where September went. I have to look at the progress on our project up north to prove there was a September. I have another marker...I'm approaching 500,000 points in my Jewel Quest Solitaire game, 2nd book, level 4-6. I've had a computer for 11 years but only discovered games recently. Good fun but Time Flies. I certainly have no one to blame but myself for that lost time.

I also note that this card, while beautiful with the great Welsh myth of Manawydan behind it, shows 2 of the 3 things that I'm irrationally frightened of. Water and horses. If a moth was in the picture I'd probably have to remove it from the deck.

"Lost, yesterday, somewhere between Sunrise and Sunset, two golden hours, each set with sixty diamond minutes. No reward is offered, for they are gone forever." ~ Horace Mann 1796-1859

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn