Saturday, October 6, 2007

Daily Draw: New Vision Tarot ~ 10 of Cups

In this reverse view we see it isn't money that buys happiness. A small bungalow on an unimproved lane in rough pasture, not the norm for 10 of Cups. Yet the children and dog are frolicking and the couple have their arms open in a joyful welcoming gesture. You see people who realize they have everything they need.

I'm reminded by this card that when I get the 'wants' to look behind me at what I already have and don't properly appreciate. New doesn't equal better and a shopping bag full of crapola from the dollar store or Nordstrom isn't going to make life any better either.

“This is my ultimate fantasy: watching QVC with a credit card". ~ Yasmine Bleeth 1968-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn