Thursday, October 18, 2007

Daily Draw: Whimsical Tarot ~ 2 of Swords

Hansel and Gretel were forced to take action, to make decisions, it was that or die. We need to remember that not making a choice, not taking action is also a choice. A really dumb choice. Allowing the chips to fall where they may will seldom if ever serve our best interests.

I'm reminded by this card to face reality and make choices that serve my needs and future. Hoping for a miracle is just avoidance, I am the miracle and need to get the cracking.

" Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." ~ Aldous Huxley 1894-1963

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn