Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Daily Draw: Whimsical Tarot ~ 3 of Rods

Creating a nourishing meal for all out of stone soup represents thinking outside the box; replacing
convenience with creativity when in need can take you right out of the comfort zone to a new level. I had to make stone soup for a friend in New York this month, we'll see shortly if it nourished him or not.

I'm reminded by this card that our brain is a muscle, it needs exercised. To not sit on my brain and let others do my thinking for me.

"Estimated amount of glucose used by an adult human brain each day, expressed in M&Ms: 250." ~ Harper's Index October 1989

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn