Friday, October 19, 2007

Daily Draw: Whimsical Tarot ~ The Wheel

The Wheel is represented in this deck by the story of the Flax Seed which brings home so clearly the fact that we have to change to grow. Just as the seed becomes the plant becomes the thread etc. so do we have to go through processes. The Wheel isn't all about luck, we captain our own ship and much of what we call luck comes from the seeds we plant and tend.

I'm reminded by this card to nurture my seeds, I dearly love self-made good luck!

"Chiefly the mold of a man's fortune is in his own hands". ~ Francis Bacon 1561-1626

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn