Saturday, December 22, 2007

Daily Draw: Golden Estensi Tarot ~ 10 of Coins

Looking at this card in its literal sense you could say, don't be bull headed, the key to long life and good fortune is to relax. And although I'm sure there is much deeper symbology in this card I like the literal interpretation. When I was in my 20's I was embarrassed to have my folks come down and stay with us. They had a lovely home and we had a tiny rented apartment sparsely furnished with borrowed furniture and groceries were pretty thin pickings. I mentioned that to a neighbor and she said, "but they have had 35 years to put a complete home together, you haven't even had 35 weeks yet". Duh. It was common sense but I couldn't see it because I was only looking at the immediate, not the long term.

I'm reminded, once again by this card, that I have everything I need and I am very thankful.

"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." Anais Nina 1903-1977

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn