Monday, December 17, 2007

Daily Draw: Golden Estensi Tarot ~ 8 of Chalices

A fresh start, a new idea? The new year is fast approaching, the time when many make laudable and firm resolutions. Another place where I'm a square peg. I've slept right through the last 30 or so New Year Eves and I don't make resolutions. What I do do is start something fresh, a new hobby or skill to learn. That is how I came to tarot and what a interesting and fun choice that has been. I must become pregnant with a new idea for 2008!

I may be childless (thank you Lord) but I've birthed a multitude of ideas, plans and dreams. It is good to be alive.

"It is said that the present is pregnant with the future." ~ Voltaire 1694-1778

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn