Friday, December 21, 2007

Daily Draw: Golden Estensi Tarot ~ 8 of Coins

Awaiting the consequences of actions...which sometimes is harvesting the ruins. I've been thinking about this all week as we have a family funeral today. Several huge consequences of actions will be in glaring attendance or absence today. Anyway I look at it, in addition to real grief, there will be old sorrows made raw again also.

I'm reminded by this card if I am in the wrong, to make it right; to not waste time in stubbornness and grudge holding. That is a very bitter harvest and I don't want any part of it. If anything good comes from today it will be for the youth to perhaps learn from observation just how petty and hurtful grownups can be.

"The fates are just, they give us but our own;
Nemesis ripens what our hands have sown." ~ John Greenleaf Whittier 1807-1892

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn