Thursday, December 20, 2007

Daily Draw: Golden Estensi Tarot ~ Tower

Eeeu...I hope this isn't going to be 'one of those days', I have enough on my plate this week thank you. But it is funny how you'll have a short period of time where you break dishes, stub your toe, car breaks down, loose your checkbook, just life excrement that normally doesn't happen.

I'm reminded by this card that if it is going to be 'one of those days' it will pass, and I'll live. Forewarned is forearmed.

"I got the blues thinking of the future, so I left off and made some marmalade. It's amazing how it cheers one up to shred oranges and scrub the floor." ~ D.H. Lawrence 1885-1930

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn