Thursday, December 6, 2007

Daily Draw: R-W Tarot ~ Emperor

Rachel Pollack likens the Emperor to the father figure and to society's laws and strictures which have taken the place of the natural laws of nature. It isn't working very well, all you have to do is pick up a newspaper...it is full of people breaking man's laws. From children to Presidents to Emperors, everyone seems to feel above the law.

I'm reminded by this Emperor that I'm only responsible for my own actions and that I'm far from perfect. I can have opinions about other people's actions but I'm no one's judge and jury.

"Stopped they must be; on this all depends. Only a fully-trained Jedi Knight, with the Force as his ally, will conquer Vader and his Emperor." ~ Yoda - Star Wars 1980

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn