Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Daily Draw: R-W Tarot ~ Queen of Swords

This Queen carries the 'sword of logic'. Ever gone off on a hair-brained scheme and had someone say, "let's look at this logically"? I'm making my Christmas cards this week and logic was something I didn't take into consideration. I'm a talented fiber artist; cardmaking...ummm not so talented. I'm including a photo of progress here because this is logical progress. A photo from yesterday would have shown complete confusion. I was approaching card making like a card maker and it was hopeless.

As soon as I thought logically about the problem the answer fell into place. Use Fabric...do what you know. I'll have these finished shortly, the work space will be tidied and I'll be off on another track. Either logical or hair-brained, the choice is mine. We are not naturally creatures of logic but creatures of feelings so my money is on hair-brained.

"Logic, n. The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding." ~ Ambrose Bierce 1842-1914

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn