Friday, December 7, 2007

Daily Draw: R-W Tarot ~ Star

I see the Star today as needing, seeking, nourishing inspiration. I'm still looking for just the right thing to round out my multiple streams of income. I'm confident it will come to me. There is a time, season, and reason for everything; it is in hindsight that we can see the beauty of that synergy.

I'm reminded by this card that there have been few times in my life when I've had 'spare time'...to savor and enjoy it.

"Ineffective people live day after day with unused potential. They experience synergy only in small, peripheral ways in their lives. But creative experiences can be produced regularly, consistently, almost daily in people's lives. It requires enormous personal security and openness and a spirit of adventure." ~ Stephen Covey 1932-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn