Friday, December 28, 2007


Daily Draw: Secret Forest Tarot ~ Ace of Cups

It took me 40-some years to figure out that happy and joy were two different things. Happy is surface and can end instantly with a sharp word or a stubbed toe. But joy is held inside and even in the most tragic of circumstances joy holds firm in your heart and mind.

I'm grateful to have found/created joy in my soul to carry over unhappy times.

"Indecision regarding the choice among pleasures temporarily robs a man of inner peace. After due reflection, he attains joy by turning away from the lower pleasures and seeking the higher ones." ~ I Ching

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn