Sunday, December 9, 2007

Daily Draw: Visconti Tarot ~ 2 of Cups

We have new neighbors. They have been new neighbors for going on 3 years now. I'm laughing while I type this because it is so me, but it isn't funny that I've not made the effort to extend the hand of friendship beyond a wave as we pass in the driveway.

I'm making a pledge with this card, this week I will change 'new neighbors' into neighbors I know. An opportunity to make a new friend shouldn't have languished for 3 years.

"Be at war with your vices; at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." ~ Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

The deck this week is the Visconti-Sforza Tarot from Lo Scarabeo, 2004, based on one of the earliest decks known to be in existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn