Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Daily Draw: Visconti Tarot ~ 8 of Wands

That which I'm seeking is drawing close. I hope so, I don't function very well in limbo, waiting doesn't suit my personality. I've always been a get your work done, then you can play person. So having a day stretch before me with no work to do is sort of eerie.

I'm reminded by this card I actually have some work to do sitting right behind me. I've been ignoring it because I still can't quite accept that I won't be needing those items anymore. Old habits die hard.

“You leave old habits behind by starting out with the thought, 'I release the need for this in my life'." ~ Wayne Dyer 1940-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn