Thursday, December 13, 2007

Daily Draw: Visconti Tarot ~ Queen of Swords

Ah, the It Girl, Wonder woman, the woman who can do it all and make it look easy. Don't ask me how they do it; I don't have a clue. You can look around at any crowd of women and see a few who seem to have it all together.

I'm reminded by yesterday's Wheel to save my envy of the Queen of Swords, wishing for what someone else has, or to be like them is inviting disappointment. I'll simply admire the It Girls and continue on my path.

"We always admire the other person more after we've tried to do his job." ~ William Feather 1889-1981

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn