Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Daily Draw: Triple Goddess Tarot ~ Open Heart

Ever have a nightmare so frightening you wake up screaming? Or a dream so funny you wake yourself up laughing? Or dreams about loved ones that broke your heart?

I'm reminded by this card that dreams are just figments and wisps and have little if anything to do with real life. Like dreams of being an airplane pilot, walking on water, and speaking Mandarin, who could know what triggers them? But those nightmare wisps can remain through our day and can start casting insidious doubts about people we love. Don't go there, it's a fools journey and no good can come of it.

“It was a dark and stormy nightmare" ~ Neil Gaiman 1960-

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! I want this deck now! oh what will I do?!! and yes I wake up like that after I have those teeth falling nightmares :(

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn