Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

Reserves

Daily Draw: Magical Forest Tarot ~ Strength

Where in the world does that extra burst of strength come from when we think we can't do one more thing, walk one more step, stand the pain one more minute?

I'm reminded by this card of the miracle of our being. Our body's power to heal, our ability to learn, our willingness to get up and try one more time in the face of sure defeat. Inexplicable, but empowering and uplifting if we take a moment to appreciate the human spirit each day.

"I can accomplish far more than I have, and I will, for why would the miracle which produced me end with my birth? Why can I not extend that miracle to my deeds of today?" ~ Augustine Mandino 1923-1996

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharyn,

    This is such a sweet Strength Card. I think is shows how gentleness can be stronger than brute force.

    The Tarot of the Magical Forest was just put in my cart at Amazon - I can't resist it after seeing it on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn