Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Intuition

Daily Draw: Ancient Feminine Wisdom ~ Cassandra

I drew this card hours ago and I'm still thinking about it. I've never met anyone who I felt was intuitive in the psychic sense of the word. I do know a number of people who pay attention to their subconscious nudges and go with it. They may appear to be psychic but in reality they are just functioning on all cylinders, Hemi style, rather than coasting through life using a little red wagon brain.

I was a hairdresser for many years and I'd think of a customer and hokey smokes...they'd call for an appointment. Was it intuition? Not really, it was knowing subconsciously that so and so was due for a haircut, combined with knowing in the back of my mind what their haircut cycle was. I'm reminded by this card that we are all intuitive, we just need to fully engage our brain more often.

"Intuition is the clear concept of the whole at once." ~ Johann Kaspar Lavater 1741-1801

1 comment:

  1. Interesting.. at the hairdressers today I saw a set of Aveda ayurvedic (Indian medicine) chakra restoring sprays. 7 cards are laid out in front of you and you pick 3 you like the look of (maybe the colour or the symbol)draws you to it.
    Then you close your eyes and a sample of the 3 solutions matching your chosen cards are drawn down up your forehead over the inner eye while you inhale. I "connected" with one of them - it made me feel warm and glowy inside, and I sprayed that one on my body.
    At that time I "needed" chakra 7 (sahasrara) to be balanced. This one is for wisdom and is located on the crown of the head. I noticed one of the others was for intuition.. mine must have been working find today.
    Loz in Oz

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn