Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

One of Those Days...

Daily Draw: Bosch Tarot ~ 9 of Swords

We've all had them, one of those days where it seems absolutely everything blows up in our face. The car won't start, a fight before breakfast with spouse, son quits school, daughter moves home Again, feet hurt, passed over for a promotion, nothing but bills in the mail, and the coffee and chocolate are gone.

I've had plenty of those days, not so many as to be a figure of tragedy but still, they are rotten days. I'm reminded by this card that a lot of those problems have a root and that root is self-evident if we look deep enough.


"If you don't think every day is a good day, just try missing one." ~ Cavett Robert 1907-1997

2 comments:

  1. Great comments - I'm not having one of those days - but have been through a dark time lately and this one just speaks to me. Once I concentrated on finding my source of the trip through this way - things have turned around and cleared up.

    I love your blog - thanks for doing this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I was just talking about dark days to one of my 80 year old clients this week, how it takes us so long to realize it is ok to ask for help, that it takes us so long to realize we aren't the only one dealing with whatever... I hope much light comes into your life and banishes the dark, the load is always lighter when shared. Sharyn/Quirk

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn