Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pay The Piper

Daily Draw: Deviant Moon Tarot ~ 5 of Coins

This figure appears to be sneaking by the bank, but the all seeing banker spies her anyway. While I was stuck at the tire shop yesterday I was subjected to some reality TV. Some idiot who was $2700.00 behind in his house payment was getting a tattoo while exclaiming "This tat is more than my heating bill, but I'd rather have the tattoo than pay my bill".

I'm reminded by this card, once again, that we choose between solvent and broke. We make choices each day that affect that balance; there is no sneaking by the bank, they always catch up in the end.

"The waste of money cures itself, for soon there is no more to waste." ~ M.W. Harrison

2 comments:

  1. Your post today really hit home with me. I understood all you had to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dontch love how those reality shows purposefully choose complete morons to highlight? Otherwise I suppose no one would watch... Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn