Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

Announcing: 8th Wonder of the World

Daily Draw: Radiant Sun Oracle ~ Harmony

Libra ruled by the Sun in the Seventh House
Easy going
Fortune
Justice

I was a little worried earlier in the week, there were such grim cards turning up but yesterday and today the sun has come out truly. From the companion book: "When one selects the Harmony card it often indicates a gain from a close relationship, although it can show that one party is pushily dominant. It can also point to a talent in public relations."

To show how eerily that reflects today...remember that story I told you last year about the gentleman who got his cattle barn cleaned and his response was "you forgot to wash the shovel"? We've come a long ways baby. After a complete year of my unfailing work on our public relations so to speak we have had 3 landmark moments this month. He let me drive him somewhere, He honored my request to wait until I was there before he climbed any ladders, and today he said thank you for your help when I was leaving. That is the first thank you I've ever gotten from him in 38 years and only the second time I've heard the words come out of his mouth. Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. A-mazing progress.

"You cannot add to the peace and good will of the world if you fail to create an atmosphere of harmony and love right where you live and work." ~ Thomas Dreier 1884-1976

1 comment:

  1. Maybe just read all your lovey dovey comments from last week!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn