Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Emotional or Intellectual?

Daily Draw: Radiant Sun Oracle ~ Intuition

Cancer ruled by Mercury in the 4th house
Emotional decision making
Change
Home and Family

I'm reminded by this card that big decisions based on emotion rarely end well. Big changes involving home and family require studying all the pros and cons, taking friends and family into our confidence and considering their feelings. In the end it still feels like a jump off a cliff but there is no need for recriminations and blame if we did the best we could do in both heart and mind.

"Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world." ~ Joel Barker

3 comments:

  1. Hello Sharyn,

    Your new blog style is very nice.

    I've noticed that the older I get the harder it is to make any sort of serious decision. My husband and I can weigh the pros and cons of something for such a long time that we end up making no decision at all.

    This is an interesting deck. I know nothing about astrology but I love the images on the cards.

    Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sammie, My kalamaquilts blog was broken and the only way I could get it fixed was to change the template. So I figured if I was spring cleaning why not do both public blogs?

    I've been called ruthless by some because I can make a decision and stick to it even if it is painful. ;) Sharyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sharyn
    I hope you are well.
    I just bought this oracle has a passion for cards and astrology, it was logical that I get this game
    Seeking to know more than what I found on aeclectic and site creators, I thought you were going to have to talk to your blog.
    After reading your posts, I am eager to receive my game
    Thank you again for your blog
    I think of you in France and send you my friendship (always under the sun and a very high heat in France).
    anne-claire

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn