Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Snap Out Of It!

Daily Draw: Osho Zen Tarot ~ Going With The Flow

You'll note there is no image. My computer that is hooked to a scanner will not wake up and I'm pretty torqued off about it. Going with the flow is the furthest thing from my mind, but I keep looking at the card as I go about my business.

I'm reminded by this card that unless I'm dead nothing that happens in the course of a day is the end of the world. As Cher said in MoonStruck, "Snap out of it!".
edited to add later in the day, a kind passer-by gave me a link to all the images of this deck, Going With The Flow is number 50 on this page. Thanks Gary!

"Life flows on within you and without you." ~ George Harrison 1943-2001

1 comment:

  1. So you can stay in the flow, here's a link to the Osho Zen "Going with the Flow" card (Ace of Cups):

    http://taroteca.multiply.com/photos/album/80/Osho#101.jpg

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn