Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Time To Play

Daily Draw: Tarot of the Master ~ 3 of Cups

All these cups! Surely because starting today it is time to play. I have three internet friends coming together this week, the first joins me today here, two more in Seattle Friday. Email or snail mail pen pals are special because I think we reveal more about our real selves in a letter so when we finally meet it isn't really like it is for the first time.

I'm reminded by this card of the strings that bind, the fullness of relationships, how different we are, and how much the same. I've met quite a few internet friends and even longer term pen pals and it's always been with great joy. I look forward to all the week brings~

"Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world." ~ John Evelyn 1620-1706

1 comment:

  1. Sharyn,

    I've linked to your Daily Draw via a card on my webpage. I think my readers will be as interested in following along with you as I am, and will find it a great way to understand the cards more.

    Stubblejumpers Cafe can be seen here:
    http://stubblejumperscafe.pnn.com.

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn