Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Rome Wasn't Built In A Day

Daily Draw: Oswald Wirth Tarot ~ La Lune

This is the first time I've drawn the Moon card in 2008, odd that because it is my favorite card in any deck. A sign I can't always get what I want? The crustacean is fully in the water, we usually see it emerging onto land showing transformation is in process.

I'm reminded by this card sometimes we are in stasis, and while we may be impatient for things to happen and feel a yearning for measurable progress, time to be still is an important part of our day and life. It gives us time to gather our forces and wits, review what we have already done and tweak where needed, or catch glaring faults we missed the first time around.

"There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls." ~ George Carlin 1937-2008

1 comment:

  1. The Moon also is my all time favorite card in any deck.

    And you are right: Sometimes we just have to wait with patience for things to manifest themselves.

    Love, Kristine.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn