Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Rise and Shine

Daily Draw: Lenormand Oracle ~ Sun

I was out walking the dogs this morning about 5:30 and we were treated to a stunning sunrise. We are high on a hill and can see a long ways both north and south and the whole sky was soft ribbons of delicate pink.

I'm reminded by this card that I set the tone for each day, just like the sky does for the weather. I can choose to have a good day or a bad day with my own mindset. Today is going to be a great day!

"The grand show is eternal. It is always sunrise somewhere; the dew is never dried all at once; a shower is forever falling; vapor is ever rising. Eternal sunrise, eternal dawn and gloaming, on sea and continents and islands, each in its turn, as the round earth rolls." ~ John Muir 1838-1914

I've enjoyed my week with the Lo Scarabeo Lenormand Oracle. The art is so soft and peaceful, even the unpleasant cards bring their warnings with gentle whispers rather than a slap in the face. It is no wonder this type of deck is so popular with public readers. On the left is a scan of the back which is nothing to write home about, I don't know why they did this style of backs for a few years and I'm glad they've stopped and now seem to be designing backs that enhance the card users experience rather than detract.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy your posts, and how you read a deck per week. I especially like this Lenormand deck you've used!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn