Monday, November 24, 2008

Such Unsweet Sorrow

Daily Draw: Bohemian Gothic Tarot ~ 10 of Swords

Changes are rolling across our life landscapes at a rapid clip, most all for the good, but there will be partings that will never come close to sweet sorrow, they will tear at my heart like a backhoe.

I'm reminded by this card that parting and loss are all a part of life. Seems often that I've had more than my share, but then I look around and wonder how others can bear up under their much larger burdens. Cold comfort is still comfort I guess, and I turn back to easing my own partings.

"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard." ~ Carol Sobieski 1939-1990

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn