Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

Finish to Start

Daily Draw: The Tarot Classic ~ Ace of Wands

Aces are beginnings but take a closer look at this oak limb. It has been downed long enough that the bark is beginning to lift away from the wood. At least a year and considering it is oak it could be 4 or 5 years since this wand was first grasped.

I am reminded by this card at a time of year when we like to make a fresh start, that I've made lots of fresh starts and some of them ended pretty close to where they began, some are nearly complete. So there they lie, unable to go forward without me. Time to clean up as many loose ends to 2008 as possible. I made a huge start yesterday on one and perhaps late today or sometime tomorrow I will be able to put paid to it. Monty will have to wait...

"And now for something completely different.” ~ Monty Python 1969-1974

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely deck--there is something very appealing about the elegant simplicity of it. Beautiful and classic.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn