Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fearful No More

Daily Draw: 5 Keys To Happiness Oracle ~ Circle of Clouds

We have the power within ourselves to overcome any fear and in part that comes from consistently working to keep ourselves in balance.

I'm reminded by this card allowing any part of our life to lie fallow or overwhelm throws everything else out of true. With balance comes peace and an inner joy that always flames, regardless of outer turmoil and stresses.

"People usually consider walking on water or in thin air a miracle. But I think the real miracle is not to walk either on water or in thin air, but to walk on earth. Every day we are engaged in a miracle which we don't even recognize: a blue sky, white clouds, green leaves, the black, curious eyes of a child -- our own two eyes. All is a miracle." ~ Thich Nhat Hanh 1926-

The 5 Keys To Happiness Oracle Cards is a small 36 card deck published by Hay House, 2006. Art by Dronma, guidebook by Gordon Smith.

1 comment:

  1. I'm remembering a time when I did my own tarot reading everyday. I wasn't all that good, but I always journaled the reading which got me to looking at what was really going on in my head...a good thing at the time. I enjoy your daily pull.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn