Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Partnerships and Karma

Daily Draw: Linda Goodman's Star Cards ~ Partnership

A friend who has owned a number of businesses, including once with a partner, told me there are a number of ships, including friendship relationship partnership...and sinking ship. It always made me laugh to hear her say it, but a non-working ship is a sinking ship.

Regarding the numerology of the 26 card, I'm told 2+6=8 and vibrates to the planet Saturn, planet of karma. I'm reminded by this card of the partnership/relationship I've built with my in-laws the last two years. We often see things from completely different viewpoints. This doesn't cause acrimony because their viewpoint is the important one...but it does cause difficulties in providing proper care of them, their home, their farm, their health, because they are often confused and ill. I commit to never turning my back on them and our partnership; and working hard to insure any karma coming to them via me is a blessing rather than a sinking ship issue. (I'll be there most of this week so there will be missing post days)

"Deep in the shady sadness of a vale
Far sunken from the healthy breath of morn,
Far from the fiery noon and eve's one star,
Sat gray-haired Saturn, quiet as a stone." ~ John Keats 1795-1821

Linda Goodman's Star Cards, Hampton Roads Publishing Company, Inc 2000. 33 card deck based on work by Linda Goodman/Mary Alice Kemery 1925-1995. Book compiled, edited, and written by Crystal Bush, Illustrations by Frank Riccio. The set no longer shows up on the publisher's website and is out of print, but can often be found on the secondary market. There are also a number of astrology websites based on Linda's work and name.

What I know about astrology or numerology wouldn't fill a thimble, so I should learn something new this week. These cards are based on numerology and I'm assured by the book I'll shortly be carrying the cards with me everywhere and consulting them on everything. (rolls eyes)

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful cards and what a blessing you must be in the lives of your in-laws even if they don't always see it that way.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn