Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Pieces Begin To Fit

Daily Draw: Songs For The Journey Home Tarot ~ 6 of Earth Songs

Many of our life lessons aren't learned by doing, they are learned through hindsight.

I'm reminded by the puzzle pieces in this card how pleased and relieved I am that everything seems to be coming to a smooth conclusion, for the nonce anyway, in one of the most troubling but rewarding areas of my life. Looking backward I can see areas I could have tweaked but when dealing with six difficult personalities all I can say on reflection is I did the best I could with what I have to give.

"There are no extra pieces in the universe. Everyone is here because he or she has a place to fill, and every piece must fit itself into the big jigsaw puzzle." ~ Deepak Chopra 1947-

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I'm intrigued. I've always wanted my cards read, but my husband thinks it's foolish. Will have to do it when he doesn't know.
    I hope you got my e-mail. Let me know if not.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn