Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Rock Your World

Daily Draw: Stella's Tarot ~ 9 of Wands

In this version of the 9 of Wands we see the trapped figure who has turned to face the light rather than the serpent and the dark.

I'm reminded by this card that this option is always available to us, as is our choice of a optimistic or pessimistic life. Because choosing seeing the light rather than the dark is the sort of life choice that will rock you to the very foundations.

"We have long forgotten the ritual by which the house of our life was erected. But when it is under assault and enemy bombs are already taking their toll, what enervated, perverse antiquities do they not lay bare in the foundations." Walter Benjamin 1892-1940

2 comments:

  1. I happened upon your site through Aeclectic. I am still pretty new to Tarot and have never seen the Stella deck. It's so beautiful and seems to speak to me, so I had to order it. Thanks for making us aware of all these beautiful decks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just happened upon your site through Aeclectic. I am still new to Tarot and am exploring all the beautiful decks out there. I have never seen the Stella deck, and something about it speaks to me so I had to promptly order it. And now I think I will be exploring your archives for a long time...!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn