Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

All In The Viewpoint

Daily Draw: Songs For The Journey Home ~ 9 of Wave Songs

A joy filled image after all the swords of the past week. We've been home for two nights and feel rested and more able to tackle what life deals us. Since I've been away from my in-laws there have been three incidents, including driving the tractor through the pasture gate.

I'm reminded by the joy in this image that a gate is just a gate and as long as no one was hurt who cares. A farm always has a gate or fence that needs repaired, right? And an old farmer needs to feel useful and needed. And he is.

"Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed." ~ Storm Jameson 1891-1986

I've decided to bite the bullet and go wireless so shortly I'll be back to my deck of the week and daily draws posted. I'm not hauling a scanner/printer around so today's image is from my digital camera rather than crisp and clear from the scanner. Whatever works, right? I love doing this blog and setting my intent for the day here.

1 comment:

  1. I liked this posting, I'm going to sneak your quote for my facebook. Very well put.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn