Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Options and Which Door?

Daily Draw: Waking The Wild Spirit ~ 2 of Wands

I wish I could see inside a brain and watch an idea or plan form. It must be akin to a skyscraper being born or beehive construction. We know we will have to generate some income well into retirement age and one of my idea germs is a truck farm. Yesterday as I walked our pasture picking up golf balls from the course next door a companion idea popped in. Section the acreage into 4 sections and once a month have a golf ball hunt for 4 age ranges. I expect the golf course would sponsor it and while the kids were hunting their folks would be buying our outstanding fruit, veg, and flowers.

I'm reminded by this card of the magic of human brain power, how each of us faced with the same query would come up with wildly different responses and given time to ponder, kaleidoscope those plans into a wonder to behold.

"Lack of money is no obstacle. Lack of an idea is an obstacle." ~ Ken Hakuta, Dr. Fad

2 comments:

  1. A great post again Sharyn, you're always an inspiration. Your woes are similar to mine, so they struck a chord; but your last paragraph reminded me of a quote I have on my blog by James Allen, taken from As A Man Thinketh:

    "The world is your kaleidescope, and the varying combinations of colours, which at every succeeding moment it presents to you, are the exquisitely adjusted pictures of your ever-moving thoughts."

    I think your idea is grand one and I wish you success with it.

    Warm wishes,

    Catherine
    www.tarotelements.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this deck! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn