Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Just Living, or Savoring Life?

Daily Draw: Waking The Wild Spirit ~ Strength

We don't give ourselves enough credit for getting through our days; the horrible ones we pray never repeat, the average ones, and the great I'll-Always-Remember-This-Day ones.

I'm reminded by this card life is a journey and there is always someone worse off and better off than me on any given day. Lord grant me the Strength and Spirit to make each day worth living. And remembering.

"I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman." ~ Anais Nin 1903-1977

My chosen deck this week is the wild and colorful Waking The Wild Spirit by Poppy Palin 2002 Published by

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love this post Sharyn!

    The deck looks amazing and I look forward to reading the rest of your posts with it this week.

    The quote by Anais Nin is pretty much how I feel, do you mind if I use it this week?

    I wrote my post about the singing bowl and didn't reference you in there as I felt you deserved a bit more than a mention. I get a lot personally from your writing and if it's ok with you, I would like to write a review of your blog instead.

    You don't have an email address listed otherwise I would have contacted you privately.

    I would love to hear from you so we can work out some details, your favourite decks etc, or even if you would prefer to remain pretty much anonymous instead and we focus purely on your blog.

    Let me know what you think.

    Looking forward to hearing from you,

    Catherine
    www.tarotelements.com

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn