Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Simple Fun

I've managed a laptop and a wireless connection...life is grand. Except I just realized that using my camera for my card of the day since I don't have a scanner here won't work because my camera card won't go in this laptop. There are places that show most tarot decks, but I don't have any of my go-to bookmarks on the lap top. And what is the fun of a post with no images?

My card today from Songs For The Journey Home is 2 of Wave Songs

I'm reminded by this card of how much fun the simple things of life can be, particularly when shared with a companion. And just how fast we can complicate life.

"The trouble with simple living is that, though it can be joyful, rich, and creative, it isn't simple." ~Doris Janzen Longacre 1940-1979

2 comments:

  1. I can email you the image if you like.

    Mimers

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks love, for the offer! I think I have one of those Sandisc thingies at home and I think there is one of those transfer cables in the box the camera came in. IF...I haven't flung everything in my efforts to simplify.

    What you could do if you have it handy is post a link to that site, I think it starts with a T that does have so many card decks posted?

    Your knitting project is gorgeous!
    Sharyn

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn