Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Dance Of Life

Daily Draw: Waking The Wild Spirit ~ Wheel of Fortune

Poppy has renamed this card Dance of Life Web of Fate. Fate is an overrated concept, our thoughts and actions create consequences and steer our life, often into unexpected waters.

I'm reminded by this card of all the interesting places my actions have steered me, situations and places I'd have never thought of on my own had I tried to map my life.

"I often feel, and ever more deeply I realize, that fate and character are the same conception." ~ Georg Philipp Friedrich Freiherr von Hardenberg 1772-1801

1 comment:

  1. Another interesting post - I'm reading from the back to the front of the posts on this page - I really must keep up with this blog - your thoughts are so profound and really hit home for me. Thanks so much friend!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn