Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

You Say Patato I Say Potato

Daily Draw: Waking The Wild Spirit ~ 6 of Swords

In one respect we are all on the same path, the one that starts with being born and ends with dying. For anything beyond that we do the game of looking for commonalities with which to form a bond.

Yesterday I met a man who speaks a different language, but in the course of each of us of us talking slow and loud at each other goats came up. We are thinking about getting a nanny goat, he has four of them. When Isi got off work he came by, and he who speaks only Spanish and I speaking only English and my FIL who didn't understand any of it went to Isi's house and patted his goats, ate warm ripe raspberries off the vine, and we gifted him with fresh laid eggs. There is always something, if we look.

"It is the things in common that make relationships enjoyable, the differences that make them interesting." ~ Todd Ruthman

1 comment:

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn