Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Forest For The Trees

Daily Draw: Roots of Asia ~ Page of Swords

I'm up in the middle of the night because I'm worried about my FIL. All the signs were there last night that he had the beginnings of a kidney or bladder infection. And I was blind to it. Nothing I can do about it this minute, but since I was up I figured I might as well do my blog...and of course the Page of Swords came up. Tarot can be so literal.

I'm reminded by this card how often we step over the obvious in our efforts to complicate things.

"The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak." ~ Hans Hofmann

Roots of Asia Tarot is my workhorse deck this week, published 2001 by AGM AGMuller, Amnart Klanprachar artist, Thaworn Boonyawan author.

1 comment:

  1. I love your line;......."how often we step over the obvious in our efforts to complicate things." That's me all over! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn