Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

You've Got Mail

Daily Draw: Tarot of the Spirit World ~ Knight of Cups

Do you get snail mail? Do you send snail mail letters? I used to do a lot of both, now I seldom do either. I've got two letters to my little brother to answer, one of which has been laying here for 3-4 months. The dearest of dear friends who loves and writes mail and I've probably only sent her two letters this year.

The Knight of Cups signifies a message of some kind is en route. I'm reminded by this card that the people who write letters do not place a burden on me, I place the burden upon myself.

"The best time to frame an answer to the letters of a friend, is the moment you receive them. Then the warmth of friendship, and the intelligence received, most forcibly cooperate." ~ William Shenstone 1714-1763

1 comment:

  1. Ah, snail mail, I remember it well!
    Now I save just about every hand written envelope that comes into the house! Doesn't make a very big collection!
    Stamp collecting is going to die a natural death, isn't it?
    Judy B

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn