Thursday, January 28, 2010

Rebirth

Daily Draw: Greenwood Tarot ~ Pole Star

In this deck the Star is the third major and is associated with February 1, Imbolc, return of the life-giving forces of spring. Here in our moderate Pacific NW climate, sheltered Forsythia and Camellia are coming on and spring bulbs are several inches above the soil.

I'm reminded by this card the older I get the more I relish the signs of spring, fresh growth, and the feelings of spiritual renewal. We may...just survive after all.

"The flowers of late winter and early spring occupy places in our hearts well out of proportion to their size." ~ Gertrude S. Wister ?-2001

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn