Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Everything And Nothing

Daily Draw: Ma'at Tarot ~ World

Our World, how seldom we think of the whole. Just between thee and me in all honesty I try not to think about it because it makes me want to put a bullet in my head as punishment for being associated with humans.

I'm reminded by this card we are all responsible each day to do our own minuscule part to save mother earth. We all are capable of this, no saying it is someone else's job. It is my way of keeping the bullet away.

"There are no passengers on Spaceship Earth. We are all crew." ~ Marshall McLuhan 1911-1980

1 comment:

  1. As a whole our world is sometimes, but there are always some rotten pieces lossely described as human .... when I think of them I hope there is only a bullet, and no gun around!
    Judy B

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn