Saturday, January 9, 2010

Goats And Greed

Daily Draw: Ma'at Tarot ~ 10 of Cups

We don't have a TV but some time last year I mentioned a Trading Wives show I'd seen in a waiting room where one husband refused to work, spent the son's rent money on tattoos, and hounded his daughter's meager payday for money to go to concerts. Weirdly enough I was stuck somewhere this week and the same show was on.

I'm reminded by this card and it's symbols of love and abundance how blessed I am to have a spouse who is on board with my financial principals and goals; we've never argued about money regardless of how little or much there has been over the years. Incidentally, the artist says those are sheep out in that brown dirt pasture, I think she is a city girl. In my dream 10 of cups that would be Kiko or Kune Kune goats and there would be brush, berry vines, and bracken galore for them to browse.

"Most people have enough money. It's that they don't know how to manage what they have." ~ Mary Hunt, Debt-Proof Living

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn