Monday, January 11, 2010

Het Cordeel

Daily Draw: Circle of Life Tarot ~ Judgement

I asked for it yesterday didn't I? Today I'm faced with Judgement or Judgment depending on where you are. Even that is a judgement; it comes up online, someone says without an e is wrong, someone says with an e is wrong, which then gets into nations, and from there segues into politics.

I'm reminded by this card just how unwise and unfair it is to judge strangers and nations based on what anonymous e-acquaintances and newspapers say. We can't see and hear nuances of face and voice on-line, and newspapers dumped being evenhanded at least a quarter of a century ago. Being judgemental is a personal flaw I fight against daily. So here is the card, to remind me I am judge of no one.

"Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances." ~ Wayne Dyer 1940-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn