Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Maniac Phase

Daily Draw: Greenwood Tarot ~ Temperance - Balance

Some days are harder than others to maintain balance and temperance. I've mentioned before, once in awhile I get a bee in my bonnet and go mad on a particular course of action or interest. A maniac phase if you will.

I'm reminded by this card I am currently in that maniac phase and it is time to step away, let everything I know or think I know simmer for awhile. Too much at one time results in mistakes and missteps. There is no need for that, this subject has been around for thousands of years, I've had it on my mind in one way or another for at least a decade. Slow down, relax, temper actions with thought.

"The beauty of a mania is that it has the power to explain everything. Once accepted as the first cause of everything which happens in the mortal world, nothing is left to chance...logic can be happily tossed out the window." ~ Stephen King 1947-

1 comment:

  1. Something good to think about. When I get in the manic stage I burn out too easily - I do need to temper things.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn