Friday, January 29, 2010

Our Infinite Variety

Daily Draw: Greenwood Tarot ~ Three of Coins/Stones

Dawn has not yet broken and I am eager to get into my quilt room and work on my current project. You may already be in the kitchen designing a new muffin or spading the soil in your herbaceous border. Our creativity takes different routes but it is something we feel in our guts, an enthusiasm that will not be quenched.

I'm reminded by this card that creating something from our mind and hands is exciting and fulfilling and I am happy to be alive.

"Creativity is a lot like looking at the world through a kaleidoscope. You look at a set of elements, the same ones everyone else sees, but then reassemble those floating bits and pieces into an enticing new possibility." ~ Rosabeth Moss Kanter 1943-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn