Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Recover

Daily Draw: Greenwood Tarot ~ 7 of Coins/Stones

This oh so luminous card is subtitled Healing and reflects such a sense of peace and calm and safety.

I'm reminded by this card and current circumstances when deep physical or mental trauma is on-going, it takes more than a good night's sleep to recover. We have to take an active part in the healing and each in our own way seek the right combination of body mind spirit medicine. Certainly an Artist's Date is in order for this coming week. In the meantime I am thankful for this beautiful card which closes out our time with the Greenwood.

"When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life." ~ Jean Shinoda Bolen

1 comment:

  1. This is a good reminder - I must check my combo for healing this week. I feel the need for creativity.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn